Ready to Push the Boundaries of the Internet of Things at Savi?
Savi Technology has only scratched the surface of what’s possible in the Supply Chain Logistics industry. With new ownership, we have renewed focus and are looking for people to join our team to contribute and really push the boundaries of wireless tracking, asset visibility and management. Savi is looking for job candidates with a passion for technology innovation, the drive to solve unique customer challenges with Savi solutions, and the ability to think beyond the job description. Of course, the basic technical skills for the positions at hand are important as well. The professional we hire must be able to demonstrate to our clients that they are the expert in their field, globally minded, and passionate about the work Savi does.
- Firmware Engineer (Alexandria, VA)
- Pipeline Development Specialist (Alexandria, VA)
- Technical Writer / Marketing Manager (Alexandria, VA)
- Commercial Sales Executive (Alexandria, VA)
- Marketing Specialist (Alexandria, VA)
- Data Engineer (Alexandria, VA)
- Data Scientist (Alexandria, VA)
- Director of Data Engineering (Alexandria, VA)
- Software Engineer (Alexandria, VA)
- Logistics Supply Specialist (Aberdeen, MD)
- Logistics Supply Specialist (Rockaway Township, NJ)
- Logistics Supply Specialist (Tobyhanna, PA)
- Logistics Supply Specialist (Killeen, TX)
- Logistics Supply Specialist (Huntsville, AL)
- Logistics Supply Specialist (Chambersburg, PA)
Diversity and Inclusion
Savi Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
Savi is committed to creating an all-inclusive team, where diversity contributes to Savi’s vision. Savi values each person’s individuality, doing what is right, respecting others and performing with excellence. Savi recognizes that its success depends on the talent, skills and expertise of its people and its ability to function as an integrated team.
Diversity is not a legal requirement, though it is sometimes mistaken for Affirmative Action or Equal Employment Opportunity. At Savi diversity and inclusion take on a much broader perspective. It is about finding a way to support and respect the characteristics that make each of us unique individuals.
Notice to Third Party Staffing Firms
Resumes submitted through this website by a third party will be considered unsolicited and will be added to Savi’s resume database. In addition, Savi will not be obligated to pay a referral fee for the hiring of a candidate by means of an unsolicited resume submitted directly or indirectly to Savi through this or any site. Savi will only pay a pre-negotiated referral fee to those agencies with which Savi has an unexpired valid contract. Any attempt by recruiters and search firms to directly contact employees or managers of Savi will hinder the opportunity for a future professional relationship with Savi.