Logistics Supply Specialist
Location: Aberdeen, MD
Do you enjoy managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment? Are you a highly-motivated, energetic self-starter who relishes taking charge of every detail? If so, Savi has the ideal opportunity for you.
With a 25-year history developing and deploying millions of sensors and sensor-based technology in over 50 countries, Savi has the high-energy, “can do” culture of a start-up but with the customer base and financials of an established company. Our award-winning offerings use sensors and other machine-generated data to provide unique, fact-based, and actionable supply chain insights for some of the largest global enterprises today. With our solution, customers are moving from reactive supply chain management to proactive and predictive capabilities – eliminating intuition and dramatically improving operational intelligence.
As a Logistics Supply Specialist at Savi, you will be on-site analyzing and assisting customers in the management of their logistics processes and systems.
- Establish and monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurements systems such as in SAP and Oracle
- Coordinate and provide logistics analysis and support to ongoing air, land, sea, and rail operations
- Review existing logistics methods, and suggest improvements
- Provide timely information to leadership regarding new requirements of a particular program office as well as technical knowledge needed to field services and project directors
- Maintain logistics metrics, reports, process documentation, program logs, and training records
- Be able to assist with the requirements gathering and drafting of RFIs that are required for the implementation and sustainment of various customer programs
Job Qualifications and Professional Skills:
- Must hold BA/BS degree in related field and possess 5 years’ applicable experience, OR must be former military with 10+ years’ logistics acquisition/procurement experience
- Must be able to pass government security investigation
- Must meet eligibility requirements for access to any classified information
- Must have the ability to plan and organize work both independently and from direction
- Must have ability to conceptualize ideas and drive business development
- Must have excellent customer relations, briefing, and reporting skills
- Must have working knowledge of logistics management principles and concepts
- Must have strong oral and written communication levels, with ability to interface with all levels of an organization up to C-suite
- Knowledge of federal acquisition is a plus
Savi is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this position, click here.