SLIN 2015NA – RF Relay and Solar Power Module Transit Case Group
RF Relay and Solar Power Module Transit Case Group
Item Id: 2015NA
- Rugged, portable system designed for use in austere environments
- Protects RFID components from damage
- Easily accessible clasps that are operable by personnel wearing protective gloves (compliant with MIL-STD-1472F)
- Automatic pressure relief valves accommodate differences in pressure from sea level to 40,000 ft.
- Includes a durable inventory/packing list of all items in the case
Savi RF Relay TCG (Model # TCG-RFR-300-032), includes:
- 1 – Fortress Technologies ES210 RF Relay, Bundled Antenna, capable of Worldwide AC Power (cables and adapters included), capable of DC Power (cables included), Fortress Technologies ES210-MTG Mounting Kit and Fortress Technologies ES210-EC Ethernet Cable
- 1 – Hardigg Transit Case
Savi Solar Power Source TCG (Model # TCG-SRA-1103-03), includes:
- 1 – Savi SRA-1103 Solar Power Module [components of this product include:
- 1 – Savi SRA-1103-SP Solar Panel
- 2 – Savi SRA-1103-RB Rechargeable Batteries (operating and spare)
- 1 – Savi SRA-1103-BC Battery Charger
- 1 – Savi SRA-1103-AC AC Adapter (for charging batteries from AC power source)
- 1 – Savi SRA-1103-DC DC Power Adapter (for charging batteries from vehicle electrical systems)
- 1 – Savi Mounting Structure (Model # ACC-1006, SLIN 0002AB or 0009AB)
- 2 – Hardigg Transit Cases
Savi Transit Cases are ruggedized, reusable and waterproof. The hardened Transit Case designs protect RFID equipment from water (rain, seawater, humidity, fog, etc.) and from damage if the case is dropped during loading and unloading, or exposed to harsh vibration while being transported over unpaved roads.
Savi Transit Cases use metal brackets, molded foam and industrial plastics to protect the RFID equipment during long-term storage or transit by sea, surface or air. All Transit Cases have automatic pressure-relief valves that relieve pressure differences of +/- 1.5 PSI. Savi Transit Cases also include permanent and reusable foam cutouts that are integral to the Transit Case designs and that facilitate safe packing and repacking.
All Savi Transit Cases were designed to be movable without any special tools or equipment, and have spring-loaded handles that can support the weight of fully loaded cases. Savi Transit Cases all include laminated inventory lists itemizing the equipment included inside each case, as well as illustrated packing instructions to make it easier for customers to re-pack and re-deploy Transit Cases in the field.
Below are references for this TCG’s component specifications: