Reflect our Commitment to Long-Term Excellence Serving Government and Commercial Organizations
- NAL Research Corporation – NAL Research also offers every phase of engineering services from conceptual design to final production. We have manufacturing facilities allowing us to perform prototyping as well as delivering custom-designed hardware.
- ORBCOMM – ORBCOMM’s unique combination of global satellite and cellular services, coupled with state-of-the-art devices and robust web applications is the M2M industry’s most comprehensive service offering.
- SGS – SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. Savi has established a strategic exclusive alliance with SGS to provide the technology for their Omnis service offering which uses the Savi Mobile Tracking System as the technology “engine” to drive this solution.
- Zebra Technologies – Zebra Technologies is a global leader in barcode printing and RTLS technology including printers, RFID, software and supplies
- CodeSource – CodeSource specializes in labeling technologies and direct part marking for a wide variety of applications in multiple industries.
- Evanhoe & Associates – Evanhoe & Associates is VA certified service-disabled, veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB), their mission is to deliver world-class, value-added solutions by developing long-lasting partnerships with our customers, suppliers, employees, and community.
- General Dynamics – General Dynamics delivers capable, relevant and affordable products and services through a culture focused on quality, innovation, continuous improvement, integrity, and ethical behavior.
- Leonardo DRS – Savi provides components to Leonardo DRS that are used in their mobile tracking systems and solutions for the US Army. Leonardo DRS counts on Savi’s technology components for their mission-critical systems, often deployed in challenging environments around the world.
- CalAmp – an IoT software applications, cloud services, data intelligence, and networked telematics products and services provider. CalAmp’s technology includes edge computing devices and SaaS-based applications for remotely tracking and managing vehicles and consumer products.