Your Partner for the Sensor Data Revolution; Part of ecosystem of IOT and growing
- Alvarez & Associates – A Savi Alliance partner, Alvarez & Associates helps clients achieve their mission by delivering high-impact technology solutions for the Federal Government marketplace.
- CSC – We partner with this leading consulting and system integration provider to leverage their unique skills in helping deliver select Savi solutions.
- ECS – The programs and missions ECS supports are complex, often unique and directly affect the everyday lives of Americans within the United States and abroad.
- Exence – Exence S.A. specializes in delivering comprehensive IT solutions to support operational activity and development of companies and institutions.
- Getac – Getac manufactures rugged tablets and rugged laptops for some of the most demanding users working in some of the most extreme environments.
- IBCS – IBCS Group is the premier Applications Solutions Integrator in the Enterprise Mobility market. Throughout Middle Europe the IBCS Group is providing end-to-end solutions to increase performance, efficiency and productivity within the enterprise to reduce costs and realize competitive advantage.
- IDENTEC SOLUTIONS– Founded in 1999, IDENTEC SOLUTIONS immediately set the industry standard in the RFID industry with the introduction of its Intelligent Long Range® (ILR®) technology, a breakthrough in the world of low-power, long-range wireless communication.
- NAL Research Corporation – NAL Research also offers every phase of engineering services from conceptual design to final production. We have manufacturing facilities allowing us to perform prototyping as well as delivering custom-designed hardware.
- Northrop Grumman – Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
- ORBCOMM – ORBCOMM’s unique combination of global satellite and cellular services, coupled with state-of-the-art devices and robust web applications is the M2M industry’s most comprehensive service offering.
- SGS – SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. Savi has established a strategic exclusive alliance with SGS to provide the technology for their Omnis service offering which uses the Savi Mobile Tracking System as the technology “engine” to drive this solution.
- Zebra Technologies – Zebra Technologies is a global leader in barcode printing and RTLS technology including printers, RFID, software and supplies
- CodeSource – CodeSource specializes in labeling technologies and direct part marking for a wide variety of applications in multiple industries.
- DRS – Savi provides components to DRS that are used in their mobile tracking systems and solutions for the US Army. DRS counts on Savi’s technology components for their mission-critical systems, often deployed in challenging environments around the world.
- Evanhoe & Associates – Evanhoe & Associates is VA certified service-disabled, veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB), their mission is to deliver world-class, value-added solutions by developing long-lasting partnerships with our customers, suppliers, employees, and community.
- General Dynamics – General Dynamics delivers capable, relevant and affordable products and services through a culture focused on quality, innovation, continuous improvement, integrity and ethical behavior.
- IAG Technology – A Savi Alliance partner, IAG Technology Ltd provides custom electronic solutions.
- IBM – As part of a broad multi-national joint defense initiative designed to drive efficiency throughout NATO forces in Europe, Savi is working with IBM in Europe to deliver this solution. Its aim is to provide “Total Asset Visibility” for supplies and equipment throughout the European NATO operations.
- Intermec – Intermec is a leader in mobile computing and hand-held reader systems. Savi Technology partners with Intermec on systems used by US DoD. We have joined forces to build combined hand-held reader solutions to help military logistics personnel identify and track supplies.
- NLC – We partner with NLC to grow and maintain an RFID network that helps track cargo throughout Pakistan.
- Numerex – Numerex Corp. (Nasdaq:NMRX) is a leading provider of interactive and on-demand machine-to-machine (M2M) enterprise solutions enabling the Internet of Things (IoT).
- SAP – Savi Technology works with SAP as part of a partnership designed to drive greater efficiency and asset visibility for supplies and materials used by NATO forces in Europe. Specifically, Savi and our SmartChain solution are integrating with SAP’s ERP applications to help deliver against their “Total Asset Visibility” goal.
- Ubisense – Ubisense is an innovator of Enterprise Location Intelligence products and solutions, enabling businesses across the high value manufacturing, utility and telecommunications sectors to reduce costs and make significant improvements in efficiency.
Become a Partner
Join our network